About Our Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Bridging the Gap Between Hospital and Home
Located in the heart of Fayetteville, Georgia, Concordia Care – Lafayette accommodates 162 patients and residents, with 32 private rooms available. We are a Transitional Care Center specializing in short term, sub-acute care.
Our center has two rehabilitation gyms to meet our patient and resident needs. We are only two miles from Piedmont Fayette Hospital and are close to a variety of medical specialists as well. While at our center, you and your loved ones can enjoy courtyards, patios and other quaint spaces for reading, visiting or taking part in our activities.
We are improving our clinical capabilities and staffing in order to accept patients with greater medical complexity than a traditional nursing home. This is increasingly important as many higher acuity patients require transitional care before they are ready to return home.
Our patients benefit from:
- An interdisciplinary clinical team to provide a comprehensive approach to patients’ needs
- Room reservation prior to surgery through our Reservation Program, providing a more seamless transfer from the hospital
- Easy admission, with patients accepted 24/7 even during holidays
- On-site case management services, providing patient education and support for transition home
- Consistent reporting and tracking in patient satisfaction and quality outcomes, demonstrating our dedication to continual improvement
- Access to therapy up to seven days a week
- Clinical experience and best practices
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Access to rehabilitation therapy up to seven days a week