The amenities we offer are designed to make your stay in our center as comfortable and convenient as possible. Our goal is to provide a sense of security, fellowship and community.
- beautifully renovated private patient rooms
- 24/7 RN coverage
- specialty physician consultations
- on staff Medical Director
- on-site diagnostics such a EKG, lab services and x-ray
- dedicated Wound Treatment Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Registered Dietician
- on-site dental and podiatry services
- inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
- fine dining
- concierge services
- desktop and laptop computers
- in-room cable television
- beautician and barber
- courtyards and outdoor patios
- pet visits
A great dining experience starts with great food. Savory entrées, fresh fruits, tempting desserts, and much more can be found on our menu. Our experienced foodservice professionals take the time to get to know the food preferences for each patient and provide meals personalized to these preferences and any special dietary need.
We encourage patient participation in suggesting changes and additions to the menu. Have a favorite recipe? Share it with the Nutrition Services Manager to determine if it can be re-created for all patients to enjoy.
Patients are encouraged to dine in our dining room where they can meet friends and make new ones.
Our dining service is a team effort that involves all Nursing Center staff working together to provide a great dining experience for every patient.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
~ Virginia Woolf, English Novelist (1882-1941)